Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gotta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gotta may refer to:
- a relaxed pronunciation of got to or have to, indicating obligation, compulsion
- a panchayat in Hiramandalam mandal, Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh, India
- another name for urad dal, a type of split lentil used in Indian cooking
- Jack Gotta (1929–2013), American-born Canadian football player, coach and manager
- Zamir Gotta, Russian film producer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gotta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.